ALU-PRO was founded in 1992 and moved in August 2002 to its new location in Noale in Via Einstein, 8.
The building has a surface area of 20,000 sq. metres
• Welded aluminium spacer bar for double glazed units with or without surface treatment (natural aluminium, anodized or painted).
• Warm edge steel and plastic spacer bar for double glazed units.
• Decorative aluminium profiles for double glazed units.
• Warm edge steel spacer bar for insulating glass.
• All accessories for spacer bar and decorative profiles.
From the beginning samples are periodically sent to the main European Institutes such as Stazione Sperimentale del Vetro – Murano (I); Institut fur Fenstertechnik – Rosenheim (D); Courtaulds Aerospace – (GB); Cekal – (F) for the technological tests as described in the current European rules.
All tests have confirmed the high quality and International standards of the Alu-Pro products.
Main equipments are:
• n. 1 Strips slitting machine
• n. 6 High speed roll forming machines for the production of aluminium spacer bar;
• n. 3 High speed roll forming machine for the production of Chromatech Ultra;
The Alu-Pro group, besides the main plant in Noale, has production plants in Denmark, Poland and Russia with an annual production exceeding the 500 millions linear metres.
ALU-PRO has implemented to their headquarters in Noale a quality system meeting all UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 rules.
The Danish branch ROLLTECH and the Polish branch ALU-PRO are also certified by UNI EN ISO 9001.